Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Another 'Yahoo Answers' Blog

It's been too long. Here's another 'Yahoo Answers' blog.
I take real questions off of Yahoo Answers and offer advice.
Feel free to add your own.

from Midnight Cinderella:
Q. - I just got a female bunny today and i need a cute name (PLEASE BE CREATIVE)?
she looks like the velveteen rabbit she loves to cuddle and be held like a baby and have her tummy rubbed


A. - Dear Midnight Cinderella, How about "Captain Cuddle Time"?

from whoa_its:
Q. - Who wants an outift!? ill make and out fit for who ever providfes the best and most interesting information i dont care uf you first or last you have til 5 15 eastern timedont forget you email address =]

A. - Dear whoa_its, I would like an outfit.
I'm a scorpio.

from danielle
Q. I dont know whats going on with thia boy.(a guys point of view would be niiice)?
is he just a jerk? i first meet him through my bestfriend.and we talked non-stop always texting he called me all the time always wanted me to sleep over and we even talked about dating but wanted to get to know each better and hang out more.so then one day out of no where he asked if we could just be friends i asked him what had changed his mind he said it was him and that he was just still really hurt from his ex girlfriend.then the next day he asked if it was ok if he could date my bestfriend.(she knew i liked him) but apparently she liked him before me.(i wish she would have told me before hand) but those two only talk in school(we go to different schools.) or on aim but we still text all the time and he calls me everyday always tells me goodnight and i cant help but still like him.i guess were just good friends but if i could have your opinions that would be great=].


A. Dear Danielle, It's hard to answer without more information. maybe you could tell me a little more about the situation. thanks

from Joy S.
Q. - Wut do u do wen u really like someone but you're friend still likes the person even though they broke up wit he/she and the person you like likes you back but he cant like you cause his/her best friend likes you

A. Dear Joy S., I would use a spell checker. See if that works.

from la di da di da
Q. - What should you be doing right now?

A. Dear la di da di da, Posting Yahoo Answers.

from Andria
Q. - How do u get tested for ADHD?

A. Dear Andria, Wanna go ride bikes?

from Kayla
Q.- there is a rumor that i like this kid!! but i dont!! This kid likes me though, cuz he always says nice things and always wants to be my partener in science class. plz help! im sick of that rumor!!!

A. Dear Kayla, you're the one who started the rumor. Whore.

from Winnie
Q. - Cheese doodlessss??????????
do you like the puff ones or the crunchy ones? i say puff all the way!


A. Dear Winnie, I'm with you. Puff all the way!

from English
Q. - Is this the HOTTEST guy ever? Careful hot photo!?
Well is it?
http://janetcharltonshollywood.com/jonas...

A.- Dear English, Yes, that IS the hottest guy ever.

from Kyle
Q. - How many 16 year old kid died in a car crash in 07?

A. - Dear Kyle, I haven't finished counting yet.

Hope these answers helped.

No comments: