Saturday, November 1, 2008

Evil Baby

We were watching a Lifetime movie last night about an evil baby. When I saw it, I had to admit, "that baby looks a little evil."

It got me thinking, if a movie company was making a movie about an evil baby, then they must have put out a casting call for evil-looking babies.

What kind of parents answer that ad? "You know honey, I always thought out baby looked a little evil. Everytime I look at her, I feel like she's stealing little pieces of my soul. Let's go to Hollywood."

And how does the career of this 'evil baby' turn out? She'll probably be type casted for the rest of her life.
-"I'm sorry, we were looking for a mildly irrated baby. Your baby is just evil. Please leave."

(adult years)
- "Okay, for this movie, we're looking for a strong woman who is trampled on her whole life but then rises above her abusive husband and father to start a small business. What other work have you done in your career?"

- "I was an evil baby.

"I'm just saying, think before your put your baby in that situation.

The evil baby movie was a little too scary...so we switched over to 'Garfield 2- Tale of Two Kitties"
Those fucking English cats think they're so fucking perfect.

No comments: