Thursday, November 19, 2009

An Open Letter To The Creator of Spider Solitaire


First off, don't tell me it's random. That's a bunch of bull. When I'm looking at 47 cards, and none of them are a '7', that's carefully engineered torture.

Secondly, die. Just die, creator of Spider Solitaire. Die.



Thirdly, before you die, explain to me what happened to you as a child that warped you into thinking that plopping a 6 of clubs on my run of hearts is "fun". As I stated before, there are no '7's, creator of Spider Solitaire. Where am I suppossed to put this 6 of clubs? I can tell you where I'd like to put it, but it won't help me win the tinfoil-chew you call a computer game. Were you beaten as a child, Spider Solitaire creator? Were you neglected? Is this because Mom didn't look at that picture you drew of a horse?

I hate you creator of Spider Solitaire. You're a punk.

"Wow! The entire morning I've wasted playing this stupid game is paying off! I'm about to win....Oh look, a bunch of Aces that do me absolutely no good! Thanks, creator of Spider Solitaire! You're Aces!"

I hope you're stung by a bunch of hornets.

No comments: